MIB 3d modeling












Man In Black items & etc modeling



After canceling 'Rocket Racer' project, some of
my teammates include me were transferred into
MIB for iOS & Android dev team, and the
others were got dismissal notice.

People said to me it was lucky for staying in the
office for a while, but I didn't agree with that
because my affection for the company disappeared.

When I moved into MIB project team, the game
development was almost finished. Assignments for 3d
artists were simple such as making items and minor
objects.

These images are what I made at that time.
There are more results, but these works are best
images what I want to show.


The game was successfully launched for mobile
devices, but the team was disbanded and most of
developers were fired again.




-
Gameloft Seoul Studio, 2012


Comments